ATP Science T342 Plus - PREORDER
ATP Science T342 Plus - PREORDER
T432 is just that - the assistance of essential components from nature to help with the conversion of T4 down to the most active form of thyroid hormone - T2. The thyroid is one of the major drivers of the body. It controls insulin, metabolism, energy, and is a key player in weight loss and maintenance. Unfortunately, it is also subjected to some major handbrakes that can lead to thyroid dysfunction. T432 aims to remove those handbrakes by providing the ingredients proven for optimal thyroid and metabolic function.
You guys should see the reviews for this product!
“I am an absolute fan for life of this product…. the result are noticeable within a week !! I am that impressed with it I will be recommending it to everyone :) this stuff teamed with Alpha Venus is my saviour
<3 Love Love Love ATP <3
Matt Legge you are a FREAKIN GENIUS ………… and now a girls best friend :)”
“I’m onto my 3rd batch of this along with Alpha Venus & Gutright and after not having it for the past couple of weeks I can honestly feel the difference. My mood is better, my sugar cravings are gone, I feel more alert and I am retaining far less fluid! I won’t be without it, can’t recommend Gutright enough either Ive been getting everyone onto it!”
One of the key functions of the thyroid is to drive your metabolism. If your metabolism is slow, fat burning becomes difficult. Sure, you hit the gym, run the kilometres however; if your thyroid is low, you will only be burning fat optimally during these periods of exercise. Even if you exercise for one hour a day, that is still less than 5% of your day you are burning fat effectively. If you had an optimal metabolism and thyroid function, you would be burning fat for 24 hours a day, 7 days per week plus having more energy. Does that sound more appealing?
Symptom picture checklist for slow or under-active thyroid function
- generalised weight gain that is difficult to account for
- fluid retention
- apathy and depression
- too tired and cranky to care or tolerate ‘idiots’ (impatient towards others)
- cold or overly sensitive to cold breeze, drinks and foods
- swollen and bloated
- slow bowels with excessive bloating and gas and fullness
- poor circulation and fluid retention
- dry, weak and poor quality hair
- dry skin
- weak, brittle or poor quality finger and toe nails
- sluggish bowels and constipation
- burping, farting and gurgling guts
WHAT IS T432 PLUS?
T432 Plus is a unique combination of super foods and spices used to maintain healthy metabolism from around the globe; including Ayurvedic, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and South American traditional medicine systems. The active ingredients in these super foods and spices have been isolated and concentrated and using the tools provided by modern science and combined with critical thyroid cofactors Zinc, Selenium and Iodine to ensure efficacy, consistency and reliability.
Thyroid hormone for fat loss
Thyroid hormones control your metabolic rate, digestive function and thermogenic capacity. It is essential to control the thyroid hormone pathways to ensure that it works as a potent thermogenic compound. There are many factors that will alter the thyroid hormone conversion pathways. Here is your strategy to target your thyroid function.
- Support healthy thyroid hormone profile
- Maximise Thyroxine (T4) production and release
- Enhance the conversion of T4 to the more active form Triiodothyronine (T3)
- and then support conversion of T3 through to the potent thermogenic mitochondrial activating T2
- Boost the thermogenic form of thyroid hormone, Diiodothyronine (T2)
- Reduce reverse T3 (rT3) (a potential suppressor of thyroid function)
THE THYROID HORMONES
T4 is virtually the building blocks to the ‘active’ thyroid hormones. T4 has only 1/10th the activity of T3. A form of T4 is the synthetic drug (Oroxine) commonly prescribed by medical doctors for people with low thyroids. When an iodine is removed from T4 and converted to T3, the hormone becomes vastly more active.
T3 is the major pace maker of the body binding to nuclear receptors (thyroid hormone receptors). It regulates resting metabolic rate (increases the minimal level of calories that a person needs in order to sustain life while resting), thermogenesis, heart rate, increasing the consumption of both oxygen and energy in the body, the synthesis and degradation of the macromolecules, increase the rate of protein degradation and synthesis and controls the growth of bones.
rT3 (Reverse T3)
T4 can convert down two different pathways; either conversion to T3 or Reverse T3. T3 is 7x more potent thermogenic than T4. Reverse T3 is 1/100th as potent as T4 as a thermogenic and will bind and block the T3 receptors preventing the thermogenic T3 from acting directly and converting to the most potent thermogenic T2.
Until recent years, T2, because of its very low affinity for thyroid hormone receptors, was considered an inactive metabolite of thyroid hormones T4 and T3. Several observations, however, led to a reconsideration of this idea. T2 rapidly stimulates cellular mitochondrial respiration regulating thermogenesis and energy expenditure whilst those of T3 are initiated via the nucleus and involve genes and protein synthesis. T2 has a more rapid effect on mitochondrial respiration than T3 and the effects of T2 being evident as soon as 1 h after its injection, while that of T3 became evident only after 24h. T2 rapidly increases the activity of carnitine dependant enzymes, which are the rate limiting step for fat burning. This increases the ability of the mitochondria to import and oxidize fatty acids. T2 has the ability to reduce adiposity and dyslipidaemia and to prevent the development of liver steatosis (fatty liver) showing a rapid T2-induced increase in the ability of mitochondria to import and oxidize fatty acids.
Thyroid raw material nutrient base
Yerba Mate (ilex paraguariensis)
Du Zhong (Eucommia ulmoides oliver leaf)
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Coleus Forskohlii (yielding 10mg Forskolin)
- Direct activation of adenylate cyclase to raise cyclic AMP levels
- Increase cAMP
- Increase lipolysis and thermogenesis
- Increase thyroid activity
- Enhance conversion of T4 to T3 and T2
- Reduces oestrogen dominance by enhancing progesterone and thyroid hormone activity
Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus)
- Exerts anti-estrogenic effects
- Aromatase inhibitor
- Inhibits the binding of estradiol to estrogen receptors
- Antioxidant, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory
- good source of iodine
- Iodine is essential for healthy metabolic rate
- Iodine deficiency is a major cause of obesity and hypothyroidism
- Iodine deficiency causes estrogen dominance
- Bladderwrack is a potent source of iodine and other compounds including fucoidan and fucophlorethols, which have demonstrated powerful anti-estrogen properties.
- Bladderwrack extract inhibits the binding of estradiol to estrogen receptor alpha and beta.
- Phloroglucinol derivatives, belonging to the class of fucophlorethols, isolated from bladderwrack have been shown to be potent aromatase inhibitors.
Does T432 Plus interact with thyroid medication?
You should always consult your healthcare practitioner before you start any new diet, exercise or supplement regime. If you are on medication, seek advice from your prescribing doctor or pharmacist. It is ok to combine T432 Plus with thyroid medications if you are being supervised and monitored by your health care professional.
T432 Plus Summary
It is important to have optimal thyroid levels for many reasons. However; for people struggling with excessive weight, T432 Plus may help you achieve goals by optimising your thyroid and metabolism when you aren’t working out. After all, for most of the day, you aren’t in the gym. Don’t just limit your fat loss to less than 5% of the day. Optimal thyroid levels will give you the energy to get more out of life, avoid becoming fatigued and of course, reach your ideal goal body composition.
2017 Australia Fat Loss Supplement of the Year
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bános C, Takó J, Salamon F, Györgyi S, Czikkely R Effect of ACTH-stimulated glucocorticoid hypersecretion on the serum concentrations of thyroxine-binding globulin, thyroxine, triiodothyronine, reverse triiodothyronine and on the TSH-response to TRH.Acta Med Acad Sci Hung. 1979;36(4):381- 94.
- Kellis, JT and Vickery, LE: Inhibition of Human Estrogen Synthetase (Aromatase) by Flavones. Science, 1984, 225: 1032-34.