ATP Science Block E3 - PREORDER
ATP Science Block E3 - PREORDER
Currently out of stock but please let me know and I’ll order you some in!
Block E3 is one of our favourites from the transdermal range, purely because its so unique in function! The active ingredients work synergistically to tackle estrogen dominance at the site by blocking aromatase activity. Increased aromatase activity will increase estrogen and lower testosterone and increase the activation of the mainly proliferative estrogen receptors to induce fat cell production in localised tissues. It also works to improve the overall appearance of the isolated pockets of fat that love to cling to us for dear life on areas such as the Hips, Thighs, buttocks, arms, stomach and for men Gynecomastia.
Block E3 – Body Shaping Serum
Block E3 is a shaping cream specifically formulated to oestrogen dominant fatty areas (pictured below). The net result is:
- an improved appearance of regional fat deposits that cause gynaecomastia in men (‘man boobs’)
- an improved appearance of isolated pockets of fat on hips and buttocks in women and men
- a secret weapon used by bodybuilders and physique models for pre-comp sculpting
- a specifically formulated cream for tightening, smoothing and firming unsightly fat deposits
THE EFFECTS OF OESTROGEN DOMINANCE INCLUDE:
- increases fat deposits and accumulation in isolated regions (pictured below)
- the creation of an oestrogen dominant body shape (pictured below)
- an increased inter-muscular fat thereby reducing muscle definition
- a reduced muscle mass and decrease muscle fibre size
OESTROGEN BODY SHAPE
As oestrogen is fat soluble, it is stored in the subcutaneous fat in the following areas:
- breasts and chest
- backs of the arms
- ‘love handles’
- lower back
- lower abdomen
Oestrogen Dominance in Men
Raised intracellular oestradiol levels in men, induce and promote obesity, gynaecomastia (man boobs), metabolic syndrome, type two diabetes, benign prostatic hypertrophy and prostate cancer.2
Oestrogen Dominance in women
Elevated oestrogen: androgen ratio in women can manifest as changes in body shape that include increased subcutaneous fat on the lower abdomen, buttocks, hips and thighs. Isolated pockets of fat and cellulite on the widest point of the hips are a common sign.
Causes of Oestrogen Dominance in men and women
- increased aromatase activity, converting testosterone to oestrogen
- excessive stress
- reactive toxins and Xeno-estrogens (from petrochemicals, plastics, Bisphenol A (BPA), pollutions, pesticides)
- anabolic steroids
- certain foods that contain high levels of estrogen (e.g. milk)
- medications that cause hypogonadism and have anti-androgenic effects (such as the contraceptive pill)
- iodine deficiency
Oestrogen Dominance Causes a Vicious Cycle
One of the key features of estrogen dominance is that it can be a self-perpetuating vicious cycle that can be isolated from the rest of the body. This means that the normal regulation and hormonal modulation pathways can sometimes not be able to control it or even be aware that it is happening in localised areas. Oestrogen generated in fat cells and breast tissue is predominately used locally and not transported around the body and therefore does not necessarily activate negative feedback mechanisms and triggering subsequent reduction in oestrogen production. The net result means you could be making estrogen without your body realising you already have too much of it in certain tissues.
Aromatase Converts Testosterone to Oestrogen
Testosterone is metabolised to oestradiol by aromatase, in the cytoplasm of adipocytes, breast cells, endothelial cells and prostate cells, to increase intracellular oestradiol concentration at the expense of testosterone.
Increased aromatase activity will increase oestrogen and lower testosterone and increase the activation of the mainly proliferative estrogen receptors to induce fat cell production in localised tissues.
Block E3 for site specific action.
Block E3 contains 3 effective synergistic ingredients to combat oestrogen dominance. Block E3 is designed to work locally on regional fat deposits and breast tissue and not systemically. Block E3 is specifically designed to work on isolated pockets of fat and breast tissue.
BLOCK E3 CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ACTIVE INGREDIENTS.
- Oroxylum indicum (Midnight Horror)
- Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack)
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Essential Oil
Oroxylum indicum (Midnight Horror)
- Aromatase inhibitor
- Estrogen receptor blocker
Midnight horror contains Chrysin and Baicalein
Midnight Horror (Oroxylum indicum) is an extremely potent and natural source of the powerful flavones Chrysin (5, 7-dihydroxyflavone, or 5, 7-dihydroxy-2-phenyl-(9CI)) and Baicalein. Midnight horror is an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen blocker.
The flavones Chrysin and Baicalein inhibit the activity of aromatase (CYP19), thus decreasing estrogen biosynthesis and producing anti-estrogenic effects. Baicalein also blocks estrogen receptor activity.
Chrysin only works transdermally
Flavones such as Chrysin have very poor oral bioavailability, less than 5% of an oral dose can get past first pass metabolism and digestive tract. Flavones can however be efficiently absorbed when applied to the skin.
Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack)
- Exerts anti-oestrogenic effects
- Aromatase inhibitor
- Inhibits the binding of oestradiol to oestrogen receptors
- Antioxidant, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory
- Possesses anti-aging activities for skin; improving dermal collagen integrity and elasticity.
- Inhibits glycation, which is damage to protein structures caused by binding and oxidation of sugar.
Bladderwrack is an estrogen blocker
Many scientific papers have discussed and studied the Asian diet its association with lower incidences of oestrogen related cancers. Researchers have always surmised it to be due to the soy, seafood and green tea. More recently researchers have been led to believe it may actually be due to the kelp and its iodine content they consume regularly and use as part of cosmetics and skincare.
Bladderwrack is an oestrogen receptor blocker
Bladderwrack is a potent source of iodine and other compounds including fucoidan and fucophlorethols, which have demonstrated powerful anti-oestrogen properties.3 Bladderwrack extract inhibits the binding of oestradiol (E2) to oestrogen receptor alpha and beta.2 Bladderwrack is also an aromatase inhibitor. Phloroglucinol derivatives, belonging to the class of fucophlorethols, isolated from bladderwrack have been shown to be potent aromatase inhibitors.5
Bladderwrack is a rich source of beneficial iodine
Bladderwrack is a rich source of Iodine, which has important functions in breast tissue in men and women. Iodine helps to maintain normal breast tissue architecture and function and low iodine produces a hyper-estrogenic state. Iodine deficiency alters the structure and function of mammary gland alveolar cells and makes them highly sensitive to stimulation by oestradiol.
TOPICAL APPLICATION OF THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
One of the great challenges in medicine is getting the drug/nutrient/herb to the area where it is needed. E3 Blocker deals with this by delivering its active ingredients straight to where it is needed. As mentioned, taking some agents orally isn’t the best way to take them. Here at ATP Science we take this problem seriously and have developed products like Block E3 which directly targets the area. See the graphic below on how our products get to where they are needed.
YOUR OESTROGEN DETOX STRATEGY
- Avoid exposure to exogenous oestrogen (plastics and pollutants etc.) and isolate and address your cause (e.g. obesity or hypothyroid function). Fat cells produce oestrogen so losing fat may be your first option. See ATP Science AMP-V product data for effective fat loss solutions.
- Block the pathways such as the aromatase pathway, which makes excessive estrogen from your valuable testosterone
- Make sure the active components are working where they are needed and not taken orally with the hope they find their way to the affected areas.
It is best to avoid excessive oestrogens in the body in the first place. Most excessive oestrogens come from carrying too much body fat. Thus, the obvious strategy to reduce oestrogens is to burn fat by fasting exercise (first thing in the morning) and eating a lower carbohydrate diet. Consider Block E3 and supplementing with Alpha Prime and / or Alpha Venus (other great ways to reduce oestrogen).
Excessive oestrogen untreated can lead to poorer health outcomes. If you believe your hormones are not balanced, please see your health care practitioner.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.